Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Future is Unknown....

 Greetings Fellow Book Lovers!

Those who read my book recommendations on a regular basis (or at least when a new post goes up) may have noticed I have been slightly absent again in the past few weeks after re-booting this blog back up.
If you read my previous post on The Winter People, you will know that recently I went through a book drought and I couldn't read. I couldn't focus or finish any book until this past weekend. (Oh my God that sucked!)

In that time I have been focusing on my writing and a new personal blog that focuses on everything from hot topics, to embarrassing stories, my battle with depression etc.... It's a place for me to write and share. I am having fun over there writing what is in my head and heart and being able to get some things 'out' into the open, it's rather freeing. That said, I am in the process of making a decision whether to keep this book blog alive or to incorporate it into my new blog They Once Called Her Pumpkin..... and do a book feature over there once a week.
(Decisions, Decisions) 

I am going to wait until the New Year before I make my decision, but I will be certain to let you know when I do.

In the meantime, I will try to get some back logged book recommendations up as well as some new ones.

If you would like to join me at my new blog, I tend to update it several times a week. If you are interested, please click the link above and check it out. You can follow with your blog or even by email! I hope to see you there!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment